verbal dyslexia

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Let the sunshine in :-)

Day 4...Whoowie, I am the bomb! Can't wait till I get to a whole week...that'll be good shit...LOL


Today was about as dull as a day can get, and I am more than thankful. I need things to quiet down a bit, and today was a nice reprieve. The sun is out...it's beautiful. A Jamba Juice smoothie and the day can't get much better. I need to go to the gym, but everytime I think about going, I get tired...But I will keep paying for this membership, because I WILL go...just not today...cuz see, uh, Craig an nem...( insert bullshit excuse here)...

I just remembered one of the dumbest things someone has ever said to me...

Asiamajor : "So why don't you eat breakfast?"
Said Dude : "I can't eat breakfast on an empty stomach"

I don't know why that popped into my mind, but it was and still is a WTF??? moment to me...LOL




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home