verbal dyslexia

Friday, August 20, 2004

Yellow Roses

Someone bought me the cutest miniature yellow roses today, to apologize for a misunderstanding. Sweetest thing to happen to me in a while, because it was so unexpected. Made my day, along with the nice lunch provided by one of the super cool guys here at work. Today went by fast, and now I am ready to go out and do some grown and sexy stuff this weekend. Did I mention that it was day 5? Yeah buddy! It was touch and go for a moment ( I was really close to tapping out - it was rough...), and I might even lose all my willpower if I have alcohol tonight, but I think I will be ok. I am trying hard man...

In other asia news... my cuzzo and one of my guy pals who I hope will be a really good guy pal (in the most platonic way of course), will be out and about tonight, and tomorrow I am going to get my hair layered. It hangs to about the middle of my back, and I have been wearing it pretty much the same style since high school...It is time for a change...

Anywho, it is almost quittin time...PEACE OUT!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home