verbal dyslexia

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Untitled...

There are some things that have happened in the past week that I thought I would be so brokenhearted about, but although they make me sad, I am strangely okay with all that has happened. I see that just because you want something, it will not automatically come to fruition. I tried to do damage control in what was a huge misunderstanding the person did not want to take my explanation. They wanted to keep the misplaced angry feelings they have toward me, and not listen to a word I said. It really bothered me at first because I did not want any misconceptions, but after I looked at the situation, I was like fuck it, I am not going to beat myself up trying to convince someone of something when they don't want to be. It bothers me a great deal, but I will not continue to extend the olive branch when I feel like I haven't done anything wrong.

I will say this one thing. To the person I am talking about ( this time I am speaking to YOU SPECIFICALLY and NO ONE else), I am not going to call you, I always do that shit no matter who is at fault. I am not going to apologize for the things that I said. I meant them then and I mean them now. YOU chose to make it about you. NOT MY FAULT. All that aside, I love you. Always will, no matter what - more than half my life has you in it. If one day you decide you would like to call me or meet over some drinks and talk about it, I would be more than happy to. There are a lot of things that need to be said.

Anyway, it looks like things are changing for the better. I have some irons in the fire and things are beginning to look up. My bank account shouldn't be laughing at me for too much longer...LOL

My hair is copper colored now...It is pretty darn cute...now if I could just find a nice man accessory to go with it...

PEACE OUT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home